We talk you read, we stab you blead...!!! We talk the talk, and walk the walk (what ever this means)...!!! from the creators of "دولة عوهة العظمى" www.3ohah.com, comes the migrating headache of: "the Das ist fantastich show"....* *Be Warned, it's highly unusual for you to understand what comes in these pages...!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Need a Vacation

I got back from a 2 weeks vacation about 2 months a go, and I already feel that I need a vacation now. It's just that things are getting frustrating. You see people who don't deserve to be where they are in places you can't even imagine, and you work hard and nobody appreciates what you do.

I have't been working for a long time... Only a year and 6 months... And I already feel discouraged. People just don't respect and appreciate what you do and think that you are a machine that works any time they feel like it... I guess the best is to come. Well, I guess this is how things are here... Backward...

Oh well, better go to sleep

2 comments:

EXzombie said...

me tooo

hebrone said...

take it easy my friend, you have to pay your dues first, you have to work hard the first few years to prove your self and distinguish your self out of the crowd.

as for those who don't appreciate what you do, you should feel good abou tthat, because those morons who will be kicked out and who yu will end up moving up to replace them