We talk you read, we stab you blead...!!! We talk the talk, and walk the walk (what ever this means)...!!! from the creators of "دولة عوهة العظمى" www.3ohah.com, comes the migrating headache of: "the Das ist fantastich show"....* *Be Warned, it's highly unusual for you to understand what comes in these pages...!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Back to Reality

Well, I hope you enjoyed my last post. It came about when I was arguin with EXzombie about him not writing and only writing in his personal blog. He told me if I write somethign then he will too. But as you can see he didn't. Anyway, ma 3alena.

To tell you the truth I didn't know what to write about at all. EXzo suggested to write about anything. So I just sat infront of the computer and started writing. I kept going and going with out making any sense at all. Then I wrote something about Koko and it developed into what you now see as a post. after several revisions and deletions of un-needed parts The Mystery of Koko was born. And what an achievment it was. An achievement for me that is. I have been absent from the blog comunity since my last post. I haven't checked anyblogs since late november of last year. And writing this post was what brought me back ^_^.

It's good to be back. And I will try to write at least once aweek.

bye for now

No comments: