We talk you read, we stab you blead...!!! We talk the talk, and walk the walk (what ever this means)...!!! from the creators of "دولة عوهة العظمى" www.3ohah.com, comes the migrating headache of: "the Das ist fantastich show"....* *Be Warned, it's highly unusual for you to understand what comes in these pages...!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

pissed off

There is something that's been bothering me ever since i came back to Kuwait about a year ago. Many people here seem to like to bullshit and honesty seem to be no longer present... It is kind of sad. But I guess this is the way it is here. Even your best friends can't be fucking striaght with you anymore. Whatever it is that you feel, whatever you want just go head and say it. Don't just fucking talk around what you want and expect me, or other people, to understand.

Here is one example. If you don't want to go out just tell me "hey I don't want ot go out". I'll fucking understand and I will look for someone else to go out with. Don't say "ok, I just need to take a shower", or whatever fucking excuse and then after sometime I call again to see where the hell you are and you tell me some fucked up excuse, like "oh my cat died", or "my wife fainted because she saw a cockroach, and I have ot take her to the hospital", that you fucking expect me to believe. A child would not fucking believe this bullshit and you expect me to?? Tell me from the begining that you don't want to go out. Just don't make me wait and waste my time.

This is only one situation that comes to my mind at the moment. There are many situations like this. I'll be there in 5 minutes, but in reality it will take 3o minutes. Just tell me hey I'm on my way. The streets are so busy and I'm stuck. Or I left home late so I wil be a little late. I will understand. Somedays are just not your days. Shit happens all the time and sometimes you cannot control the situation. It happens to everyone.

We're adults here. No need for kid games. No need to lie. As we all know lier go to hell ^_^... I'll understand. Everybody will understand. Just tell the truth and be honest.

5 comments:

sweetd said...

im sorry to hear people are treating u this way...tell me about lieing...i hate it when someone lies and its stupid lies..and i hate it when someone always tries to make themseleves the best and that they r alwaysright and dont let u ever have the chnace to explain...man stuck up people!...dude we all in the same world maybe there r only a couple of us who r sane:) dont worry be happy dont let these poeple treat u this way...if they did it to u once they might do it again...unless u give them a lession or teach them...try asking them to go out or if they do and do the exact same thing ....or when they call say oops i forgot and make an excuse like "i had an emergency online...i was giving CPR:P" dude with that ull know they wont try to fool u again:p

its ramadan..try to be peaceful and avoid situtaions like this if u can its not worth it,,,im sure u have people who really willing to do things for u

illusion said...

I see fumes coming out of your ears ;p

Don't get mad just get back, next time pull the same crap they do with you and see how they like it :)

sweetd said...

yeah i like that illusion! i agree!!:)

Evil Knievel said...

YES YES YES !!!
You are so right!!!
I tried to get this in the heads of the people i met over here ... no fucking chance ... they will never call when they are late ... they always wnt ot go out but don't ... I FEEL FOR YOU !!!

sweetd said...

hehe yeah we all feel for u!! ahhhhhhhhhh whats up with the world todayyyyyyy