We talk you read, we stab you blead...!!! We talk the talk, and walk the walk (what ever this means)...!!! from the creators of "دولة عوهة العظمى" www.3ohah.com, comes the migrating headache of: "the Das ist fantastich show"....* *Be Warned, it's highly unusual for you to understand what comes in these pages...!!!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Clarifying Confusion

It came to my attention that my nickname resembles a the name of some radical religious group. So i decided to change my nick name so there won't be confusion. I don't know if you guys rememebr the show Alrajol Al7adidi. I used to watch it on tv when I was a kid. It was a pretty good show. Awsome in a matter of fact. The bad guy in the show was Alqaed Satoola (my old nickname). He was the king of dinosaurs. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify things that's all. And maybe later I will tell you guys what my new nickname means ^_^....

See you all later

No comments: